Customer Service Representative (CSR) - Route Driver
MATS - LINEN - UNIFORMS - Textile and Facility Services
Orillia, ON, Canada.
Join a regional success story! Wagg’s LTD. is a business dedicated to providing the tools that keep southern Ontario businesses cleaner. With advanced services and products, Wagg’s strives to a cleaner environment. We have been family owned since 1902. For over 119 years, Wagg’s LTD. has offered top quality services to businesses of all types. Wagg’s supplies floor mats, uniforms, facility services, washroom & paper products and cleaning chemical. We are the leader in textile rental, providing countless supplies and services to businesses small and large throughout Ontario.
As a Route Representative with Wagg's, you will report to your route manager and load your truck with the necessary mats, uniforms, soaps, paper products and other facility service products needed for delivery. Ensure an outstanding level of customer satisfaction is achieved to assist with customers. You will ensure that all customer invoicing and inventory levels are accurate and up to date. Also, you will review customer paperwork for special needs or considerations – identifying up sell opportunities and how to best position our products or services to meet the customer’s needs.
It is a physical, fast-paced, indoor & outdoor position which the CSR delivers and picks up floor mats, uniforms, linen and other rental items.
- Collecting product for laundering
- Achieve and exceed sales targets
- Dropping off clean mats/linen/uniforms and picking up soiled laundry bags to be cleaned
- Assessing each customer’s location needs for opportunities to up sell
- Process agreements and complete all paperwork in accordance with approved and standardized procedures
- Can work autonomously and within a team environment
- The ability to carry up to 35 pounds
- High School, Graduated College or University preferred
- Clean drivers abstract and Police Reference Check
- Competitive salary/benefits/bonus commission based on qualifications and performance.
- 4 day work week (Monday to Thursday)
- Apply with resume
Expected start date: 2021-08-09
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $220.00-$240.00 per day
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Customer service: 2 years (preferred)