Internal Candidates - please apply by logging in to UltiPro.
External* Candidates - please apply with the Apply Now button.*
Reporting to the Shop Supervisor and/or Lead Hand Wellhead Assembly, the Repair Assembly Technician is an entry level position, responsible for assembly, testing, and painting of wellhead equipment.
Key Position Functions:
- Assemble, test, and paint wellhead equipment.
- Pick and distribute material for storage or shipping.
- Assist with stocking requirements by ensuring product is properly identified and put away.
- Organize and maintain the work area, including maintenance of equipment, product storage containers and racking.
- Assist with the shipping area as required.
- Participate in rotational on call schedule.
- Ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures.
- Assist with shop housekeeping and maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Preferred candidates will possess a combination of the following:
- High School Diploma, supplemented with 1 to 2 years of related warehouse experience preferred.
- Mechanical assembly/repair experience preferred.
- Forklift and overhead crane experience is an asset.
- Computer skills using MS Office or ERP system.
- Knowledge of Stream-Flo and/or competitors equipment would be an asset.
- Strong commitment to workplace health and safety.
- Strong communication (oral and written) skills.
- Detail oriented, strong work ethic and good interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Valid driver’s license.
Stream-Flo offers a competitive salary, profit sharing and a comprehensive benefit program to prospective employees, as well as the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, characterized by continued growth and strong business results.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time