The Peak Group of Companies is a leader in home improvement, supplying a vast array of innovative products throughout Canada and the United States. Peak is a highly valued, strategic partner of Home Depot. Our unique business platform perfectly aligns with Home Depot’s do-it-yourself and professional customer, and our best in class products are offered throughout Home Depot’s massive retail network.
The greatest strength of Peak is our people, a team of remarkably talented, vibrant and competitive individuals. Quick to act and passionate to win, the Peak team continuously drives the company’s growth, which in turn continuously provides individual career growth. This formula for success is entrenched in our culture, where innovation is encouraged, talent and teamwork are celebrated and where results and success are rewarded.
We are experiencing continuous growth and have an immediate opening for a full-time Customer Service Representative position for our office located in Richmond, BC orin Richmond Hill, ON. The Customer Service Representative will be reporting to the Manager, International Logistics & Customer Service. Key Responsibilities and Qualifications include, but are not limited, to the following:
1. Deliver excellent customer service to our valued customers by answering their inquiries via phone, email and chats in a prompt and friendly manner.
2. Support customer needs, which may vary from explaining product features to providing installations instructions, arranging a replacement parts and resolving issues or complaints, through the provision of clear and accurate information and taking actions in a timely and effective manner.
3. Ensure customer inquiries are inputted correctly and kept up to date in the required systems.
4. Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisors.
Experience, Traits and Qualifications
1. Possess at least two years’ customer service experience in a fast-paced environment
2. Passionate in providing consistent and exceptional services to customers, demonstrate a positive and professional attitude and respond promptly to inquiries at all times through various channels
3. Extraordinary organization and multitasking skills, able to wear multiple hats and deal with a variety of tasks to support the day-to-day operations and needs of our many essential customer
4. A self-starter, an efficient and accountable contributor, a collaborative team player
5. Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written), bilingual in French/English is considered a strong asset
6. Previous experience in using an ERP system and working in retail industry is an asset
7. Available to work from 8am – 5pm PST or 10am – 7pm EST, Monday – Friday/Tuesday - Saturday, willing to work overtime and/or flexible shifts to support operational needs.
The Peak Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We respect the dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace and value the importance of diversity, fairness, and trust. We offer a dynamic work environment and a competitive compensation package. Our goal is to attract, develop, and engage employees with exceptional ability and diverse backgrounds.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Expected start date: 2021-06-21
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
All employees are required to wear a face mask indoor, go through daily health check, temperature check and use of hand sanitizer frequently.
- customer service via email: 1 year (preferred)
- customer service via live chat: 1 year (required)
- customer service via phone: 1 year (preferred)