Ptak + Co are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Marketing Coordinator! You will support the team in its primary marketing and graphic design duties. This role will primarily support our roster of clients, as well as working on the Ptak + Co marketing strategy execution. Ptak + Co works with travel, tourism, design and lifestyle brand clients across Canada, providing full-stack marketing solutions, with a strong focus on social media, graphic design and copywriting.
You can learn more about our company and team at www.emilyptak.com
To apply, please include a cover letter that includes your favourite marketing book so our team knows you accurately read this description and followed directions. Work is primarily remote, with some days at the Ptak + Co office. Wage is commensurate with experience.
Marketing Coordinator Job Duties
The Marketing Coordinator responsibilities include assisting in executing campaigns and developing marketing assets under the guidance of our Founder. Your role will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the business and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
- Support marketing team with various long-term marketing contracts
- Conduct market research and analyze data
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather social media insights for reporting purposes (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.) and write monthly reports with detailed, granular insights
- Schedule monthly social media posts for a variety of clients using Buffer and HootSuite
- Employ growth strategies on internal and client social media channels through consistent engagement and meaningful interactions with followers
- Develop monthly social media calendars for a variety of clients, and for internal purposes, including post copywriting and graphic design for asset creation
- Design marketing materials for clients, and for internal purposes, including but not limited to: social media assets, advertising images, white papers, case studies, business cards, website UX, and more.
- Write copy in a various tone and style for internal and client purposes, including but not limited to: website copy, blog posts, social media posts, social media ads
- Set up and manage digital advertising campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn under the guidance of the Founder
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- 3-5 years experience as a marketing assistant
- Superior understanding of task management and marketing principles
- Proven ability to multi-task and adhere to strict deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and database entry
- Superior knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (Facebook Campaign manager, Facebook Pixel, HootSuite, Buffer, Later and Google Suite)
- Superior knowledge of Adobe Suite software (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Exceptional English language communication and people skills
- High School diploma is required
- B.A. in Marketing, Business, English or relevant field is a strong advantage
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Secondary School (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)