CAA Niagara focuses on delivering rewarding experiences and enhancing the lives of our Members and the community we are in. The Member Services Supervisor would be an integral part of this goal, with the purpose of coaching our employee’s on service excellence and being ambassadors of CAA Niagara each and every day.
If you thrive on providing exceptional customer service, love creating and implementing process improvement and quality standards, and are a natural leader who can engage and motivate your team(s), the Member Services Supervisor would be ideal for you.
At CAA Niagara, we offer a great total rewards package that includes:
- Competitive Salary
- 100% employer-paid premiums for health, dental, vision, life insurance, travel insurance
- Defined Contribution Registered Pension Plan
- Professional development opportunities
- ‘Give Where You Live’ Volunteer Program
- Wellness Reimbursement Incentive
- Paid Personal Hours
- Travel Discounts
- Engaging Social Events
To be seriously considered for this role, please have the following in regard to:
- Experience: A minimum of six years of Customer Service experience, with at least 3 years of customer service supervisory experience. Working knowledge of CRM systems and CuSat platforms.
- Education: Formal training and/or education in Customer Service, Business Management, or related field.
- Skills: You must have excellent communication skills, with the ability to interact and connect with employees, peers and customers alike. Strong skill and the willingness to collaborate to find the best solution for the team and company.
- Characteristics: Your high energy and creativity would be coupled with exemplifying our core values of service excellence, integrity, teamwork and respect & inclusivity, to lead and support your team.
- Additional: You would be required to support all five locations across Niagara and must have a vehicle to visit locations and attend to immediate matters as required.
As CAA Niagara’s Member Services Supervisor, you will provide daily management support, including, but not limited to:
- Leading with strength, fairness and integrity to a team of Member Service Reps, Retention Reps and Administration Reps.
- Coaching employees to fulfill company and professional targets.
- Administering performance reviews, schedules, on-boarding of new hires and disciplinary measures, where required.
- Driving quality assurance within department and from employees.
- Handling of member escalations, seeking creative ways to resolve issues while maintaining CAA Niagara’s values at all times.
- Reporting on performance KPI’s for the department and presenting ongoing operational excellence strategies.
- Supporting the Associate Director, and peers, on future goals and projects within CAA Niagara.
If you want to showcase your customer service and leadership skills, while being part of one of Canada’s most trusted brands, apply to this great opportunity now.