As a Chromebook Sales Specialist, you’ll excite customers and help spark sales for Chromebook by engaging store personnel and making products stand out on shelves.
What’s in it for you?
* Represent one of the largest technology brands in the world.
* Premium-provided training to help elevate your skills.
* Be a part of a collaborative and culture-oriented team.
What will you do?
* Excite customers by promoting Chromebook.
* Build and maintain effective working relationships with store associates and management.
* Elevate the customer experience by maintaining merchandising standards of all products and displays.
* Identify sales opportunities and communicate them to management.
* Train retail staff on client products, promotions and messaging.
How will you succeed?
* Leveraging your passion for technology and selling.
* Demonstrating your strong communication and presentation skills.
* Identifying creative solutions for problems.
So, are you Premium’s next Chromebook Sales Specialist?
Premium is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we will accommodate your needs under the Human Rights Code. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact the Human Resources Department for assistance. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those moving forward in the next step of the selection process will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $18.00 per hour
- sales: 1 year (preferred)