We are looking for a full time or part time store associate position at the UPS Store in westdale, Hamilton.
UPS Stores offer services like printing, shipping, packaging, mailing, fax, email and other office and business services
Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role. Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and you will contribute to the store’s profitability.
- customer service and cashier responsibilities
- Perform basic computer and office jobs like sending emails, downloading documents, printing, faxing, scanning.
- Inventory management.
- Packaging and shipping services
- Take passport photos
- Basic cleaning
- sorting mails in mailboxes.
- Answering phone calls
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative, Sales Associate or office associate positions
- Must have Knowledge of printing, downloading documents, PDF, Adobe software, Microsoft word,excel, editing documents and other basic office associate responsibilities.
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
- Basic math skills
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Bachelor's degree
- knowledge on advanced computer skills,graphic designing, Adobe indesign,photoshop preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot and work independently
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$21.00 per hour
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Customer Support & Client Services Occupations: 1 year (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)