Who We Are & What We Do
The Hillman Group services a wide variety of customers in the Automotive, Industrial, Retail and Agricultural channels. We have products in Home Depot, Lowes, Canadian Tire, Walmart and more! Have you ever done any home improvement projects? If so, you likely know our products.
The Hillman Group Canada employs over 700 employees in 2 manufacturing facilities and 7 distribution facilities across Canada. We have a great group of professionals whose dedication and teamwork form the backbone of our company.
FULL TIME IN-STORE SERVICE REP - VANCOUVER, BC
Why you will love working here;
On the job training provided
Medical & Dental benefits on your first day
Employee Family and Assistance Program
RRSP with company match
Rewards and Recognition program
Education and reimbursement for job related courses
Community outreach - annual fundraisers, food/toy drive
Bonus for completing probation, 6 months and 1 year!
The Instore Service Representative’s main function is to provide hands-on service to Big Box Retail stores.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Services multiple customer locations doing the following-
- Setting up displays
- Ensures proper product stocking levels
- Resolve day-to-day customer and store issues
- Bring issues and discrepancies to the attention of the designated store manager.
- Work as a liaison between big box stores and the corporate headquarters.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Follow store safety rules and work in a safe and healthy manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Other Work Requirements:
- High school diploma and / or 1-3 years as a representative or similar job in a big box retailer environment is preferred.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office) in particular, MS Excel and Outlook.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Operate in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Travel to different store is required
- Ability to lift 25 to 60 lbs. Will be required to lift, push or pull weights ranging from light to heavy on a regular basis.
- Works on-site at customers’ locations. Personal protective equipment is often required.
- Comply and abide by all rules established for safety, security and inspection requirements at each customer location.
If you are interested in joining a fun and collaborative work environment, apply today!
We are committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. Upon request, we will, in consultation with the applicant, determine the nature of any accommodation that may be required.
The Hillman Group Canada ULC
900 Passmore Ave., Scarborough, ON M1X 0A1 Tel:
(416) 694-3351 hpaulin.com hillmangroup.ca Linkedin.com/company/the-hillman-group/