At Vertex Design and Millwork Inc. we bring together our design and technical knowledge to meet all your architectural millwork and interior design needs on one go. Our team has the vision and cutting edge creativity to design and develop projects of great impact.
Join our growing team to experience a versatile work environment where you can be a key player on every project. Every day brings new and interesting challenges that require the skills of every one on our team. If you are looking to be engaged and have your input heard on every project then our team will be the right fit for you.
Our work spans from residential to commercial projects requiring the highest attention to detail to achieve the vision of our client. Join us to see the new work environment that will challenge you every day!
As a Cabinetmaker your duties may include the following:
- Operating woodworking machines and using hand tools to cut, shape and form wood
- Fitting parts together using glue and clamps
- Reinforcing joints using nails or screws
- Trimming joints
- Sanding wooden surfaces and applying veneer, stain or polish to finished products
- Repairing or restyling wooden furniture or fixtures
- Marking outlines or dimensions on wood
Expected start date: 2021-08-23
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.00-$30.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
We monitor daily COVID-19 infection rates in all regions that we work in and for every project we ensure that the health and safety of our employees comes first.
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Carpentry: 1 year (preferred)
Willingness to travel: