Western RV Country, located in Leduc, AB is looking to hire a part-time receptionist for evening and weekend coverage during our busy season of April thru October - you will be required to work until 8pm on the weekdays and both Saturday and Sundays. Being the first point of contact for our Customers and Clients the ideal candidate will have an outgoing, bubbly personality. Previous reception experience is considered an asset but not required. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Good customer service and recognition skills
- Direct all establishment visitors
- Answer all incoming calls in a professional manner
- Screen and forward telephone inquiries to appropriate staff member or department
- Provide information to callers as needed
- Sort and distribute incoming mail, prepare courier packs and outgoing mail
- Other Duties as required by the General Sales Manager
- High school education is an asset
- Basic computer skills, including knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office
- Strong customer service skills
- Show initiative and work well with minimum supervision
- Ability to multitask
- Courteous and outgoing personality
- Able to take direction and see a job through with limited supervision
- The ability to work independently and as a team member
- Works at front desk, will be the first contact for most customers and clients.
- Professional and friendly appearance required at all times
- They may be required to work off site for RV Shows.
- They will be required to work weekend and evenings
- The Receptionist reports directly to the General and/or Sales Manager.
Job Type: Part-time
- Reception: 1 year (Preferred)