"Premium Holistic Wellness Clinic" is a multi-disciplinary clinic located in the city of Brampton. Our team of professionals aim at treating our valued patients in an holistic approach with respect and integrity. We are looking for someone who will be energetic & cheerful with a positive attitude to work with our team.
- Registered Massage Therapist & in good standing with the college of Ontario (CMTO)
- Must be holding a Liability Insurance with the province of Ontario
- Professional, responsible, excellent communication skills, and good interpersonal skill
- Experience in a clinical rehab setting is considered an asset but not a requirement.
- New graduates are welcome
- Ability to assess, treat and recommend treatments to patients based on their issue.
- Educate patients on your follow up plans and expectations from them on booking in order to meet their goals
- Consults with other health care professionals in order to develop treatment plans for clients.
- Maintains treatment records.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Freelance