Groupe Dynamite is a leading fashion digital retailer with two brands at the heart of our success, Garage and Dynamite. With over 300 stores in Canada and the U.S., and more than 4,000 people, we have been making our mark on fashion since 1975.
Our core strengths are rooted in our team, our innovation and our customers. We are proud to hire and retain aspirational leaders who are driven to achieve great things and are recognized for their entrepreneurial spirit.
Reporting to the Chief Customer Officer (CCO), the Administrative Coordinator provides a variety of confidential and executive level administrative and personal support to the Chief Customer Officer (CCO). The Coordinator will be required to participate in and coordinate the day-to-day activities in order to ensure effectiveness within Groupe Dynamite Inc.’s
- Proactively manage and maintain the agenda of the COO by scheduling meetings and conference calls, arranging appointments with internal staff and external clients/vendors to optimize the use of time.
- Organize, prepare, and coordinate various meetings, events, seminars, and conferences to ensure all required materials and catering requirements are provided. • There will be a lot of personal errands for this role. • Provide administrative support to the COO.
- Work with sensitive data.
- Communicate with clients and other external parties when required.
- Manage special organizational and research projects as directed. • Reconcile the COO’s credit card expenses and banking statements on a regular basis.
- Perform additional functions as required or as assumed on personal initiative.
- Book appointments, meetings, and travel plans for the COO, staffs and guests.
- Prepare reports and other written materials.
- Prepare correspondence, including photocopying, faxing, mailing, delivery and filing.
- Other general administrative duties as required. Required Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years previous personal administrative experience supporting Senior Executives.
- Ability to consistently produce high quality work within tight deadlines.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented.
- Accustomed to a fast-paced environment and constantly shifting priorities.
- Proactive, efficient, and always maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills are a must.
- Knowledge of computer software: MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Capable of handling multiple priorities;
- Autonomy and a self-starter attitude;
- Bilingual (French and English, written and spoken).
Over and above a competitive salary and bonus plan, registered retirement savings, and flexible group insurance with personalised coverage that meets your needs, you will be at the forefront of a growing organisation that understands the importance of investing in people.
You and your family can enjoy our employee discount at Garage and Dynamite, private sample sales throughout the year and many other exciting perks, including a very flexible vacation program.
No day will be like the last - we aim to be better today than we were yesterday. We are committed to employment equity.