We are creating an educational and inviting atmosphere, where customers can comfortably learn about and purchase cannabis and cannabis accessories.
As a Sales Associate, you will use your extensive cannabis product knowledge to guide customers to the appropriate products and provide impeccable customer service while complying with all regulations. Sales associates must provide customers with prompt service and quality products while maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment.
Cannabis industry experience is preferred but not required.
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Greet customers and check IDs
- Guide and direct customers in their cannabis purchasing journey
- Answer customer questions and concerns
- Process transactions through the store’s point-of-sale (POS) system
- Ensure compliance in all transactions
- Maintaining inventory, stocking the storage rooms and fulfilling customer orders
- Assist with merchandising and cleaning
- Assist with opening/closing of store
- Criminal background check
- CannSell Training Certificate
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role in the retail or customer service industry
- Experience in handling and utilizing POS systems (training provided)
- In-depth knowledge of cannabis products, strains, and consumption methods (training provided)
- In-depth knowledge of all accessory products carried in store (training provided)
- Positive and outgoing personality to ensure a high level of customer interaction and satisfaction
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- Tell us a bit about why the cannabis industry interests you?
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- cannabis: 1 year (preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place