Solmar Development Corp. is an experienced residential developer with over 30 years’ experience. Solmar is currently seeking an organized and responsible Customer Care Director.
- Perform quality control inspections prior to actual PDI inspections with homeowners.
- Rectify PDI’s (30-day list rectification, 1 and 2 year follow up).
- Ensure that all inspection deficiencies are entered into the Newstar Enterprise database, processed and distributed.
- Schedule trades and service appointments.
- Identify warrantable deficiencies; which items are actual construction surface damage and how to recognize damage caused by residents after move-ins.
- Inspecting and ensuring all service requests are being addressed progressively
- Respond to all residents' general and emergency concerns in a timely manner and ensure these concerns are promptly processed and addressed with the contractor.
- Set-up and maintain Purchasers' files ensuring all required documentation is present and kept accurate.
- Handle issues i.e. from Purchasers, Sales Office, Construction, Head Office, Décor
- Tarion updates, applications, rules, dates
- Letters and updates to Purchasers (letter program)
- Closing date monitoring (Statement of Critical Dates)
- Basic understanding of the construction industry and construction customer service
- Excellent management skills required
- Superb customer service skills
- Must have leadership and strong problem-solving skills
- Project and relationship management as well as stress tolerance
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Customer Care position
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience in Constellation Newstar Enterprise data program
If you have the skills and experience for this role and are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume. We thank all applicants, but only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted
Job Type: Full-time