Chilliwack Volkswagen is looking for an energetic, customer focused sales person to join their growing sales team. Chilliwack Volkswagen is part of the AutoCanada group of dealerships, the largest public auto group in the country and operates over 70 dealerships, employing over 3600 team members and an innovator of vehicle sales, service and parts. Chilliwack VW, being part of this highly successful company, consistently outperforms other auto dealers in their area and offers the most lucrative compensation plans in the business. If you are looking for a career change, or are under appreciated at your current job, then read thru below and apply. We would be happy to meet and talk with you.
- Positive Attitude
- Strong Work Ethic
- Honest & Sincere
- Approach, greet, and help out customers at the dealership, on the phone, and thru email
- Interview and listen to customers as they discuss needs, wants, budget, etc
- Build a strong rapport with potential customers and maintain relationships with existing customers.
- Educate customers on the value of the vehicle they are purchasing
- Work closely with your management team to follow up customers, overcome objections, promote your business and close deals
- Valid Drivers License
- Great Interview Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
If you believe this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)