The Recruiter will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization. Must be available to travel through Canada and the US ( 20% )
· Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
· Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job profiles and hiring criteria.
· Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the role, industry standards, market conditions and the needs of the organization.
· Creates job postings and advertisements using a strong marketing approach.
· Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
· Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
· Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
· Collaborates with the hiring manager and human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
· Ensures compliance with applicable employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
· Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Motivated to excel – Persistent
· Advanced social media and marketing ability
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
· Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
· Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Excellent organizational skills
· Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
· Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Canadian recruiting: 3 years (Preferred)
- US recruiting: 3 years (Preferred)
- recruiting: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)