The Passenger Service Agent’s primary responsibility is to serve the general public in a pleasant, respectful manner from the reservations process to passenger check in through to boarding the flight or accepting cargo.
All duties are to be carried out safely. The PSA is responsible for maintaining a safe and healthy work environment by consistently following all rules, regulations, and prescribed work methods,
and where necessary, reporting all unsafe or unhealthy conditions.
Education and Experience
- Should possess a College Diploma in Travel and Tourism or a minimum of one year related work experience
- The incumbent must possess excellent customer service skills
- The ability to interact/relate to a wide variety of people
- Computer and data entry skills will be required to work with our reservations system
- The incumbent must have the ability to obtain airport security clearance
- Have flexible availability and able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends
How to Apply
Bearskin’s hiring policy is to recruit and select the best applicant for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position. Bearskin Airlines does not discriminate against applicants based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, disability or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted.
We thank all candidates for their interest in the position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis which may result in an earlier application deadline.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Job Type: Part-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Greater Sudbury, ON (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)