Pharma Medica Research Inc. (PMRI) is a contract research organization. We offer clinical research and bioanalytical services in support of pharmaceutical drug development for companies around the globe. Our scientific innovation and our caring corporate culture, makes Pharma Medica a successful and a wonderful place to work. If this appeals to you and you have the right skills and attitude, you could be newest member of the Pharma Medica Research team.
Pharma Medica is hiring a: Software Developer
Full-time, 37.5 hours/week
Responsible for programming and implementation of new and existing applications
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating and documenting scalable and robust Client Server and N-tier systems.
- Continue the development for web, stand alone or client server applications using .Net technology, and other emerging technologies.
- Experience designing normalized SQL-compatible database and Oracle schemas as well as implementing robust, usable Web-based interfaces to SQL-compatible DBMS, e.g. MySQL, MS SQL server.
- Develop and maintain and be accountable for a user-centric and intranet application which is both high quality, and high performance.
- Reconcile functionality problems with project development team.
- Write, build, manage code including a history of revisions and ability to rework code to accommodate changes to specs/blueprint/GUIs .
- 2-4 years experience programming complex information systems in a Windows environment using compiled language in .NET for Windows Forms and Web Applications.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming, software life cycle and transformation technologies.
- Excellent documentation skills for code, HLD, LLD and Database.
- Excellent knowledge of OOA, OOD, OOP, test, bug fixes and problem-solving skills.
- Experience within application development, including testing and implementation with HTML, CSS, XML, ASP.NET, C#, and VB.NET.
- Database proficiency with MS SQL Server, DB2 and XML.
If you are an IT professional experienced in working in a fast-paced environment apply today!
Exciting opportunity to work in the healthcare industry and expand your career. Great working environment with competitive compensation and benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time