Are you looking for the unique opportunity to join a growing team in this newly created position that will be integral to part of projects management process? Then this role is In this position, you will leverage your audit ‘eye’ for maintain accurate information on project transactions, spends vs. budgets, etc.
- Review and process project financials, including all financial transactions, audit documents to coincide with regulations
- Prepare analysis and provide project reports to upper Management/Leadership team
- Participate with the Head of Finance on the development of specific budgets
- Prepare and submit requests, audit of funding documentation
- Reconciliation of accounts and investigate/resolve discrepancies
A well-financed start-up with a highly collaborative team-oriented environment. Office is situated in Downtown, Toronto, however, WFH due to COVID-19 until further notice.
What’s in it for you…?
An exciting opportunity to grow your career with a company that is having a critical impact on the Canadian manufacturing sector. This NPO is doing great things and looking for a cultural fit to help them solidify their mandates/greater impact.
What you need to bring…
- 3+ years of related experience in Accounting/Finance with experience within Audit firm
- Achieved the latter stages towards CPA designation
- Hands on experience with NPO accounting standards and funding
- Positive attitude/energy; thrives in collaborative/unstructured environments
Reference ID: 14911
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19