Reason for Post :
Replacement more than de 6 month
Position Status :
Temporary- Full time
Work Shifts :
CIUSSS de l'Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
Job Territory :
Support for Elderly Autonomy Directorate
Services psychosociaux à domicile
Reference number :
Number of days :Length of Assignment :Work Schedule :Salary :Number of positions available :
Job Category :
Psychology and social services professional (Psychologist/Social Worker/Psychoeducator/Community Org./etc.)
Posting Start Date :
Posting End Date :
We are currently looking for a Social Worker to fill a full-time replacement at the Ex-Hôpital Lachine for the Direction SAPA.
The incumbent of this position will be required to work for psychosocial services at home.
Person who carries out design, orientation, consulting, updating, analysis and evaluation activities in one or more social programs.
- Must have a first terminal university degree in social work or a Masters in social work;
- Be a member of the Professional Order of Social Workers of Quebec;
- If she uses this reserved title, the employee must annually provide the employer with proof that she is a member of the Professional Order of Social Workers of Quebec.
- Being able to have a therapeutic link with French and English speaking customers;
- Must have car and a valid driver's license;
- Having experience in home support, an asset;
- Protection regime training, an asset;
- Knowledge of OCCI, an asset.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The West Island of Montreal IHSSUC has a program for the access to equal employment and invites natives, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities to apply for positions. Persons with disabilities can share their special needs in relation to the selection process for the position requested to facilitate the study of their application.
If you are applying for a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email asking you to go update your CV for your application to be considered.