ENKON information Systems Software Canada is looking for an amazing full-stack developer with above-average database skills and a track record of successes to join our Victoria team. This team member will use their expertise to help architect, design, and develop our world-class software products that run on both client, server, and mobile operating systems. You will work on complex systems requiring deep technical analysis, coding, debugging, profiling, and above all, a great deal of creativity. An interest and aptitude for databases, web applications, and rest endpoints is essential.
We practice agile development, with an emphasis on rational, sustainable schedules. As such, there is a strong, collaborative relationship between our executive, project managers, developers, QA engineers, and technical writers in the delivery of high-quality software products. This position provides the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies in a growing company with a very bright future.
At ENKON you will:
- Develop and release desktop and mobile device software that runs on Windows server operating systems and databases.
- Perform research, analysis, design, coding, debugging, and testing. You will also analyze and debug difficult application, system, and device-related issues.
- Develop data models for the implementation of complex customer processes using an ORM such as NHibernate or Entity Framework
- Develop rest endpoints using frameworks such as Nancy or WebAPI2.
- Work closely with team members and your manager to plan projects, drive decisions, identify risk in key areas, and deliver solutions at a reasonable cost.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience developing in C# on a Windows platform.
- 3+ years of experience developing database applications using SQL Server, Oracle, PostSQL, or similar.
- Strong debugging and diagnostic skills.
- A working knowledge of network authentication and security protocols.
- Demonstrated, successful experience as a significant contributor to one or more commercial software products.
- Self-motivated and able to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Are just like the person you would love to work with.
Many thanks to all applicants!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- SQL Server, Oracle, PostSQL or similar: 3 years (Preferred)
- C#: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Victoria, BC (Preferred)