- Must have SAP CRM Sales & Service configuration with integration to SD Billing.
- SAP CRM Sales – Product Proposals & Sales Orders.
- SAP CRM Service - Service Contracts with Periodic Billing.
- SAP CRM Marketing – Loyalty Management configuration in CRM and Membership activities.
- SAP CRM Basic configuration – Action Profiles, Status Profiles and Pricing Procedure setup
- Master Data – Working experience with Material Master in ECC and replication to CRM.
Required years of experience, training, technical skills, and other requirements for job performance:
SP CRM experience 5-8 yrs
- Conducted Blueprint Workshops and performed Fit-Gap Analysis to map business requirements with SAP CRM 7.0 best practices for Account Management, Organization Management, Transaction Types, Partner Determination Procedures, Status Management, Activity Management, Text Management, Date Profile, Action Profile, Pricing, Product Categories, and Products.
- Configuration of Sales Order Management, Leads and Opportunity Management, Contracts Management, Quotation Management, Pipeline Performance Management, etc.
- Responsible for setting up questionnaires in facilitating the automatic qualification of Leads.
- Responsible for setting up Activity Management settings and assisted in the integration of Lotus Notes via Groupware.
- Configured different Billing Plans for CRM Quotations. Designed custom Action to automatically create a Quote Output as an Attachment on the WebUI.
- Configured the Middleware settings in CRM and ECC, Administration Console, Data Loads, Middleware Enhancements using BADIs and User Exits.
- Configured the Web UI, Business Roles, PFCG Roles, Navigation Profile, Work Centers, Technical Profile, etc. Comprehensively involved in designing custom enhancements using various CRM BADIs and CRM WEBUI.
- Worked with the training and testing teams to ensure the project teams produce quality deliverables.
- Responsible for training business users and post go-live support activities.
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or a related discipline
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Temporarily due to COVID-19