800x600Normal0falsefalsefalseEN-CAX-NONEX-NONEMicrosoftInternetExplorer4/* Style Definitions */ JOB SUMMARY:
The main responsibilities and activities of the Sales Manager consist of Contract Management, Sales Management, Export Control, and Trade Compliance.
- Generate Annual and MTP Sales forecast for Aftermarket sales. Track actual sales against plan, and reforecast Year End sales project on a monthly basis and 5 year sales forecast on a quarterly basis to support MTP revisions.
- Manage and/or negotiate the price revision according to the contract or agreement in place and obtain customer acceptance of modified prices to get Purchase Orders with reflecting new pricing.
- Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction and facilitate customer loyalty and new business opportunities.
- Collect and organize the information relative to the customer’s needs including those relative to new business opportunities.
- Contribute to the business development of the company.
- Implement routine reporting for area of responsibility, such as Sales and Sales Variance Analysis, On-Time Delivery and TAT,
- Lead the Bid Process and ensure the Bid Process approval process is followed.
- Prepare the commercial answers and/or proposals according to the contractual relationship and the directive from Program Management.
- Manage commercial offers including those for the Aftermarket activity.
- Company focal point for the treatment of all issues related to contract terms and conditions.
- Manages the contractual relationship with customers, industrial partners and with all other external entities, with the exception of Company suppliers of production material or engineering services.
- Manage all the contractual documents issued by the customers.
- With input from Program Manager\Customer\Public Domain Information, resolve firm and forecasted OE product demand into a clear demand plan instantiated in the Company's ERP system, in a timely fashion to support load and capacity reviews.
- Collaborate with the Supply Chain to deal with any exceptional shifts in demand, or orders within lead-time to maximize customer satisfaction while allowing reasonable response time for Supply Chain to deal with demand changes.
- Communicate firm and forecasted demand to Supply Chain for Repair Demand, Spare Demand, Product Support Stock Demand, Retrofit or Upgrade Demand.
- Generate and oversee the execution of policies, procedures and work instructions specific to Import and Export requirements, in collaboration with the Designated Official (DO),
- Co-ordinate and process all applications for export licenses,
- Check the compliance of exports shipped to the terms and conditions of the approved licenses,
- Inform the Company’s Empowered Official of any problem and suspected non-compliance, investigate these non-compliance issues, and establish corrective actions plans.
- Pass relevant security clearances.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A University degree, or diploma in Business, Engineering, or equivalent work experience,
- +5 years related work experience,
- Experience in contract management.
- Negotiation skills.
- Experience in the development and submission of offers.
- Knowledgeable about CGP/EAR/ITAR.
- Experience working in a multi-disciplined Company.
- Bilingual French an asset.
- Available for travel.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time