Preply is looking for dedicated, enthusiastic, and passionate French online teacher to coach, tutor, and help students achieve their French learning goals. If you are searching for a job opportunity that allows you to teach from anywhere, at any time, search no more, Preply offers all this. No need to waste time commuting, no more adjusting to other’s schedule and being managed by others. With Preply, you can have a flexible (self-picked) schedule, self-chosen lesson price, training materials, guidance, and opportunity to teach students from all over the world and make a difference in their lives.
Preply is a global marketplace for online language learning that connects learners and teachers, shaping the future of effective learning. Our mission is to make education affordable and accessible for people from all over the world while using the most up-to-date technologies. Currently, Preply partners with 6,000 tutors and supports over 200,000 students from 140 countries.
All lessons are structured as one-on-one and happening online (conducted on Preply’s video platform). Some might be looking into more conversational lessons while others might be looking into more grammar and vocabulary learnings. Your main requirement is to speak the desired language perfectly and to be committed to the student’s progress.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- French is mandatory, other languages are a plus.
- Experience in teaching one-on-one online classes with proven results
- Create assessments and tests (Preply will provide a placement test and check-in tests)
- Be energetic, patient, responsible and cheerful
- Demonstrate knowledge of testing and graduation requirements
- Provide comprehensive materials and resources to meet students’ needs
- Have a high- speed internet connection
Salary & Benefits:
- Access to over 200,000 students from all over the world
- Tutor support from Preply’s Customer Service
- Access to Preply’s platform for teachers; statistics of your performance, payment integration, Google Calendar synchronisation, training webinars and courses, etc.
- Freedom of setting your schedule, price and working location
Apply now and start teaching online, anywhere, anytime!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Commission, Freelance
Pay: $18.00-$40.00 per hour