Who is Priority?
Priority is a locally owned and operated premium appliance service company that began in 2003.
Career Opportunity !
Priority Appliance Service is expanding again and has unique opportunities for gifted, and skilled appliance repair technicians. In short, we are seeking techs that are a definite cut above the average, both in technical and customer relationship skills. https://priorityappliance.com/careers/
While we are always on the lookout for masters in their trade, we also realize that good techs have to start somewhere. Each year Priority looks to Kwantlen Polytechnic University for apprentices in their Red Seal program. Kwantlen grads will develop their new skills in the field under the supervision and mentorship of our service management team. We are confident that our training program is second to none in this industry.
This position is responsible for providing premium in and out of warranty service to Greater Vancouver’s high-end consumers. A Priority Tech embraces the vision and lives the mission of Priority.
Where are we?
- Vancouver's Lower Mainland
- Fraser valley
Why become a Priority Tech?
- Locally owned and operated company, that understands the local market because we live here, and love it.
- Led by people who are technical, love the trade, and are committed to help you become great.
- Personal freedom as a Field Service Technician
- Varied premium brand mix, means staying current and flexible with the best of the best
- Constant and ongoing manufacturer, and in-house technical training
- Opportunity to collaborate and develop technical skills in a group of friendly tech-wizards
- Develop your customer service expertise with those that prize that skill
- Security of a back-office infrastructure is designed around supporting technician needs
- Security of leadership that keeps pushing forward avoiding redundancy
- Full utilization of mobile computer field technology
- Culture of support and respect
- Commission remuneration provides additional real-time motivation and reward
- Red Seal ita employer
- Repair appliances with minimal call backs
- Respond to emergency calls as required
- Develop and maintain a high level rapport with customers and dealers
- Represent company in a positive and professional manner
- Operate and maintain company owned service vehicle to Priority image
- Provide laptop computer and smart phone
- Provide hand tools / Large expenditure specialized tools and equipment are provided for by Priority
- Bring your unique contribution to the mix
Skill and Character Qualifications:
- Results-driven personality with sharp problem-solving skills
- “GA” Gas ticket and CFC certificate are necessary, Red Seal Certificate is an asset
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in domestic and European high-end appliance repair gained through formal training and on the job.
- An individual that honors all commitments made to others, especially time appointments
- Strong technical, electrical, and mechanical skills with excellent diagnostic ability
- An innate willingness to serve, teach and help
- Unwavering honesty
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Proven experience to work with minimal supervision
- Comfortable with reporting all work related tasks quickly and efficiently using mobile computer applications
If you have the required skills and spirit, or know someone who does, please visit us at https://priorityappliance.com/careers/
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $39,411.00-$104,090.00 per year
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday