I am looking for an experienced Squarespace designer to manage SS inquiries on an as needed basis (when we recieve the occasional Squarespace inquiry.) Work inquires range from Squarespace edits, site tweaks and revisions to new builds. You should be very confident with all things Squarespace!
For consideration please include:
- Your Squarespace portfolio in submission.
- Your experience with HTML and CSS
- Your experience with Photoshop / Illustrator
- Your experience with other CMS (Shopify & Wix)
- Compensation will vary depending on experience.
- Please include your desired hourly for tweaks and revisions and fixes.
- Project rate for standard squarespace website builds
*** please include any additional related experience or skills that would make you an awesome candidate. (Software or Applications you work with, Certificates, SEO, Content Writing, Industry Memberships, Agency or Design experience, Entrepreneur... you get the idea ;)
You can work from home (or current office) or out of my small boutique space on 17th ave (near home & away downtown.)
Looking for someone who loves to communicate, shares ideas and who values working on a remote collaborative team.
- I use Slack App for remote communication along with Google Chat
- E-mail (of course)
You should be someone who does not need to be micro managed but quick to reach out and ask questions if clarification is needed. You should also be confident with client interactions (mainly phone.)
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Freelance
Salary: $15.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Calgary, AB (Preferred)