The Murray Auto Group is looking to add an experienced Detailer to our growing, award winning team! Murray Chevrolet Winnipeg is hoping to find an ambitious, self motivated individual to help care for our vehicles. The detailer has a very important role ensuring that our new and used inventory is in pristine condition before we send our vehicles to the sales lot. Murray's offers a great compensation package, paid vacation up to 3 weeks and 5 flex days, company benefits and pension. We are the leader in our industry as we strive to hire the best! The rest all naturally flows down to our customers from there. We offer paid, on-site training and potential for continued growth within. This is a full time Monday-Friday position with the possibility of Saturdays.
Work with one of Canada's largest privately owned automotive groups and one of Canada's 50 Best Managed companies.
Must have valid drivers license
The detailer cleans and refurbishes new and used automobiles, performing any combination of following duties:
Cleaning the interior and exterior on new and used vehicle
- Cleaning carpets and floor mats to remove dirt and stains
- Ability to use a polisher and applicable polishing compounds
- Ability use a carpet extractor
- Able to work alone or with others
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions
- Ability to prioritize work load
- Good work ethic and a team player
- Previous experience an asset
If this role grabs your attention, apply today!