At UPS, we also discover how we combine endless opportunities, innovation and new opportunities at every level of the organization. From training and education to growth and empowerment, you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.
UPS is currently looking for Part-time Package Handlers (Morning Shift) at our Kingston location. Starting at $14.25 with top rates of $25.99.
- Job Classifications: Part-time Warehouse
- Job Type: Permanent/Hourly
- Job Location: 1121 John Counter Boulevard. Kingston, ON K7K 6C7.
- Work days: Monday - Fridays*
- Scheduled Shift: 5:00AM - 9:00 AM (availability)
- Category: Warehouse Operations
*Preloaders will be required to work five days a week with slight changes in shift hours. Shift hours may vary due to the changes in package volume. Regular public transit is not available for the area during the early morning hours.
Preloaders are responsible for the loading, unloading, sorting, and scanning of packages in the center. They move a variety of packages and they process these for the drivers to deliver.
- Ability to follow set procedures
- Ability to regularly lift up to 70-lbs (32-kg) unassisted
- Able to work with automated conveyor belts and manual rollers
- Comfortable working inside container trailers, delivery trucks or similar equipment
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, physically demanding and temperature changing warehouse environment
- Must be able to work with and recognize postal codes, routing charts and maps
- Full training provided
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Wage starts at $14.25 per hour
- Guaranteed wage progression up to $25.99 per hour
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Group insurance and pension benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Free onsite parking
Take an inside look at what it's like to be a package handler here at UPS! copy the below mentioned link and paste it in the address bar:
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn: li: activity: 6438406246499438592
All candidates must successfully complete series of interviews, a criminal history check and references verification in order to qualify.
UPS is committed to Diversity in Employment and welcomes all applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be notified for interviews.
“UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. If you require a workplace accommodation, please advise our Human Resources representatives.
Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.”
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.25 to $25.99 /hour
- Warehouse environment: 1 year (Preferred)
- Kingston, ON (Preferred)