At Panevo we combine our passion for sustainability and engineering to enable industry to optimize utility and process performance, reduce costs and ensure environmental compliance. From strategy, to site auditing and project implementation, we deliver long-term benefit to local businesses and global brands.
We have two main software products:
- ioTORQ EMIS: an energy management platform for industrial sites
- ioTORQ LEAN: a lean manufacturing application to detect production downtimes in real time and help improving industrial performance.
Our main office is located downtown Vancouver.
About this opportunity
We are looking for a Marketing Intern to join our downtown Vancouver office. In this position will contribute to the design and implementation of a B2B marketing strategy to support the growth of our software and consulting sales.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be involved on a wide range of projects from optimizing our online presence to marketing campaigns and lead generation.
- Review, extend and optimize our online presence
- Plan, create and execute marketing campaigns
- Social media, PR and lead generation
- Competitive marketing and lead generation analysis
- Develop marketing materials for presentation or trade shows
- Branding strategy
Essential skills & attributes
- Currently enrolled in a business, marketing or communication program
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytic and problem-solving ability
- Attention to detail
- Self-driven and able to work autonomously
- Understanding of SEO and online marketing
- B2B sales strategy and customer acquisition
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in a growing, creative and results-oriented business. We provide a competitive compensation package with benefits, along with plenty of learning opportunities.
Reference ID: 2021_Q2_DIG
Application Deadline: 2021-05-31
Job Types: Full-time, Internship / Co-op
Salary: From $3,125.00 per month
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
We respect all state & federal regulations and customer requirements to minimize COVID risks.