This position is located in Yorkton, Saskatchewan and requires relocation to the community.
RAM Industries Inc. (www.ramindustries.com), a leading North American manufacturer of hydraulic cylinders and machined components based in Yorkton, Saskatchewan, is seeking a full-time journeyperson Machinist / Machine operator/ Programmer.
- Set up and prove out CNC Programs on a variety of CNC Machines
- Demonstrate knowledge of using instruments such as micrometers internal/external, thread micrometer, comparators, and calipers
- Carry out 100% inspection of completed components
- Deburr all completed components
- Detect and correct programs or machining malfunctions
- Read blueprints, drawings and engineering information
- Operate and perform to production standards
- Scanning in work stations to keep track of work orders
- Maintain a clean organized work space following lean methodology
- Machine Programming.
- Valid Saskatchewan or interprovincial journeyperson machinist certificate
- Excellent knowledge CNC machining and current tooling technologies
- Fixture design
- Continual improvement of machining process
- Material specifications and cutting data
- Jig building
- Effective communication and strong problem solving skills
- Flexible, energetic, and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work in Canada
Employees at RAM Industries enjoy competitive market wages, short and long term disability insurance, life insurance, extended medical coverage including prescription drugs, dental coverage and vision care and an optional company matched pension plan.
The position is located in Yorkton, Saskatchewan, a thriving Saskatchewan city serving as the center of the third largest trading area in the province.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Yorkton, SK: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)