QE Home/Quilts Etc.
We are a Canadian fashion bedding retailer. With 74 locations and over 25 years of successful business. We’re currently seeking an Assistant Manager in Edmonton.
Are you passionate about home décor? Do you possess a successful sales background, some managerial experience and would love to combine the two and make it your career?
The primary responsibility of the Assistant Manager is to help drive the business, assist in overseeing store operations and human resources functions within the location and help to ensure the assigned contribution, sales goals and all other store activities are achieved.
- To maximize the sales and profitability of the store by achieving and surpassing planned sales, productivity and shrink goals
- Help to create a store environment which reflects the company philosophy of exceptional customer service
- Assist in recruiting, training and developing a team of staff
- To maintain the day to day operations of the store, and constantly monitor results compared to operating budgets
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Scheduling
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Excellent Support System
- Staff Discount Program
- 6 years middle management experience in a retail environment
- Demonstrated success in driving sales and building
- Strong team work skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Time management and organizational skills
Reply to this posting to apply. Please indicate position applying for.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Retail Sales: 6 years (Required)
- middle management: 6 years (Required)