Who We Are
Founded in 1926, Gatestone is an industry leader providing exceptional outsourced Customer Contact Centre and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions to the world’s most respected organizations. Our clients are some of the world’s most respected organizations including Fortune 500 companies.
Started by Nicholas Wilson from humble beginnings, Gatestone has grown into a major global outsource provider with 10 fully-integrated sites located across North America, Latin American, Central America and Asia offering skill sets across multiple experience levels and languages. Still under original ownership, the company is supported by a long-tenured management team who provide unparalleled strategic leadership at all levels throughout the organization.
About the Role
In this role you have the benefit of working from home, competitive hourly rates and monthly bonus opportunity. This position may become an in office position.
We are looking for experienced Financial Services Representatives to service our clients on overdue payments for auto, mortgages, mortgage loss and mitigation, as well as overdue credit cards.
As a member of the Financial Services Team you would be assisting clients by proposing solutions to address financial objectives such as debt management and other financial goals.
We also have Customer Service roles available.
Your job responsibilities would include but not be limited to:
.Providing timely, efficient, courteous and respectful customer service by trying to provide apt solution to problems or escalating them to the appropriate department
- Negotiating, planning and assisting customers with correct payment resolutions on one or multiple Credit Card(s) or overdue accounts
- Researching and answer questions regarding account status; assisting as personal financial advisor over the phone and ownership of fiduciary responsibility for the creditor
- Conducting payment transactions electronically and negotiating payment arrangements for customers on their accounts within FDCPA guidelines
- Using skip trace when needed to find additional customer contact information
Skills & Requirements:
- Ability to utilize knowledge and training while providing solutions to customers
- Experience in call centres/ contact centres/ sales is an asset
- Proficient in computers and adaptive to changes and additions in applications and programs
The candidate should have a proper work from home set-up/environment to conduct business in a professional manner and must have an uninterrupted landline internet connection.
- Any shift between 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Adherence to shifts is a must
Benefits of Working at Gatestone
At Gatestone, we understand that our corporate success starts by attracting the right people, developing and mentoring those that show potential and taking steps to retain and promote our top performers.
We believe in our employees and invest in providing the best growth opportunities. Promotions at Gatestone are based on merit, past performance, and leadership potential. We recognize our top employees and help them succeed. We also have a full time Employee Engagement Specialist who ensures we have fun while working hard!
When you join Gatestone, you do more than join a company. You become part of a team of talented and self- driven individuals dedicated to bring success to the Company and their lives.
Some of the perks to be associated with us:
- Paid professional training to successful candidates
- Growth opportunities within the company
- Monthly bonus
Be a part of an Awarding Winning Company.
Check us out in Instagram to see how much fun the Gatestone experience really is!
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $14.00-$17.00 per hour