Valeo Canada, Inc. in Alliston is hiring!
Valeo is an independent industrial group, fully focused on the design, production and sale of components and integrated systems for cars and trucks. Valeo is one of the world's leading automotive suppliers. Valeo has been in business for over 90 years, is present in 33 countries and employs over 113,000 people worldwide.
We are currently hiring full time Assembly and Injection Moulding Production Operators
- Assemble, load and/or unload parts in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with written work instructions
- Ensure the quality of product though defect prevention, inspections and testing
- Participate in continuous improvement
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Must be a team player with good communication skills, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and experience with hand and air tools
- Candidates must be willing and able to work a future rotating shift schedule
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Opportunity to be part of an exciting new venture within a company at the cutting edge of the automotive industry that is committed to providing a healthy and safe work environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.75 to $20.00 /hour