Housekeeping Manager/Supervisor or Owner(s)
Housekeepers are responsible for the overall cleanliness of the campground including the public space areas and all accommodations according to standards. All areas should be efficiently cleaned within the allotted times while providing great guest service.
- Perform the daily, weekly and monthly cleaning programs for specific buildings and facilities as outlined by immediate supervisor or owner(s).
- Use appropriate cleaning chemicals on appropriate items and only as trained. Do not mix chemicals together or use straight out of original bottle. Must use appropriate safety measures such as gloves.
- Be aware of blood borne pathogen procedures and contact supervisor when needed.
- Bring all lost and found items to main office with cabin number and date on them. If it is something valuable, it needs to be given directly to a housekeeping supervisor to ensure it is locked up immediately.
- Provide excellent and friendly guest service by being attentive, responsive and helpful to all guests needs. Greet the guests at every opportunity by demonstrating a friendly welcome.
- Present a positive impression with a well-groomed appearance, smiles and proper HERITAGE TRAILS CAMPGROUND uniform and name tag.
- Submit a list of supplies (i.e. toilet paper, paper towels, garbage bags, cleaning supplies and equipment, etc.) that need to be replenished on an as-needed basis to your immediate supervisor or owner(s).
- Report all broken or damaged items within all campground buildings, facilities and premises.
- Report all customer problems, requests or complaints to your supervisor or owner(s) and follow-up to resolve the issue if possible.
- This job description is not intended to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Basic reading abilities
- Ability to work under wet and slippery conditions
- Basic knowledge of safety procedures including chemical properties, handling, and usage
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, lift and carry 25 pounds regularly
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance
- Requires the use of hands/fingers to handle or feel
- Long periods of standing, bending, kneeling and walking
- Able to work inside and outdoors frequently and in various climates
- Capable of moving safely over uneven terrain
Job Type: Part-time
- janitorial: 1 year (Preferred)