German Star Motors is one of the largest used automotive sellers in Canada.
We are driven to be the best, and we are always looking for driven, passionate, and ambitious professionals who share the same drive to join our company. German Star Motors has an immediate requirement for a Senior Accounting Clerk (Automotive), working out of our corporate office in Toronto.
The successful applicant needs to be an experienced, highly organized Senior Accounting
Clerk with excellent analytic, communication, and interpersonal skills. Equally important is
the individual's ability to be Maintain accurate inventory records and perform cost analysis
and assist with monthly and year-end financial reporting.
- Maintain general ledger and perform daily bank reconciliation duties
- Prepare weekly budget and cash flow management
- Assist in monthly and year-end financial reporting
- Maintaining accurate inventory record and perform a cost analysis report
- Assist internal and external audit project
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
- Able to undertake cross-functional training and ad-hoc reports
- Keep a thorough record of all company charges, as well as any refunds that have been issued
Education & Qualifications:
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Experience in automotive exportation business or project accounting is an asset
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Currently enrolled in the CPA student program
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel (V-lookup and Pivot table)
- Strong analytic skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work based on the area of need
Please forward your resume to the email address and indicate the job title in the subject line.
German Star Motors Inc. is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources department if any accommodations are needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Expected start date: 2021-01-04
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $50,000.00 per year
- V- lookup and Pivot table): 2 years (Required)
- Microsoft Word,: 2 years (Required)
- Outlook: 2 years (Required)
- Accounting: 2 years (Required)
- Quickbooks: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)