Furnasman Heating and Air Conditioning, serving Winnipeg and surrounding area for over 75 years. We are currently recruiting for Licensed and experience HVAC Technicians & Apprentices to join our Team to help service and install HVAC equipment and Indoor Air Quality accessories for our customers, while giving them the Red Carpet Treatment. This career position is a great opportunity for quality, service-minded professionals who are committed to being masters of their trade.
- Perform accurate, comprehensive diagnoses, install, repairs and maintenance of residential HVAC equipment
- Educate customers on proper care and maintenance and promote all various HVAC options
- Complete general and specific HVAC equipment inspections
- Maintain a clean, fully stocked vehicle
- Explain the benefits of newer highly efficient equipment to the customer.
- Promote Furnaceman products and services on every call.
- Must never sell the customer a repair they do not need.
- Provide a five-star experience on every call or make it right before leaving the customers home
- Feel comfortable requesting online reviews from customers.
- A minimum of 1 year recent HVAC experience with exposure to furnaces, central and ductless air conditioners, gas boilers, water heaters including tankless heaters (not required for apprentices)
- Must be effective at HVAC lead generation and CPP enrolments.
- Must have demonstrated a strong of technical, customer service skills and company metrics in current and previous roles.
- Valid Gas Fitter/Refrigeration license
- Valid Driver's License with a clean record
- Clear criminal record
- Comfortable working from heights and using a ladder
- An accountable and responsible personality, delivering high customer satisfaction and has a Positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively within a team environment, completing the installation and commissioning of HVAC elements
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be flexible to work weekends (Wednesday – Sunday or Sunday – Thursday)
At Furnasman we expect a lot from our technicians. That's why we're committed to providing them with industry-leading benefits and compensation that help them get better at their job, while providing for their families, which include:
- Top Wages
- Additional incentive earnings available
- Excellent benefits package
- RRSP Contributions
- Opportunity for growth
- Tool Allowance
- Uniforms provided
- Free Benefits
- Company Vehicle
- Company Phone