1 Bass Pro Mills Dr, Concord, ON L4K 5W4, Canada Req #88
Friday, July 23, 2021
About ZWILLING J.A. Henckels:
For over 285 years, ZWILLING J.A. Henckels has offered premium products that enhance the lives of professional and home chefs worldwide. Since its start as an esteemed cutlery brand, the company has grown to include a coveted collection of cookware, flatware, glassware and kitchen gadgets. The next addition will be kitchen electrics. Tradition, quality, innovation, and craftsmanship are its ingredients for success.
Today, ZWILLING J.A. Henckels is an international industry leader that sells products in 100 countries. Always looking forward, ZWILLING acquired global heritage brands —Staub (France), Demeyere (Belgium), Ballarini (Italy), and MIYABI (Japan)—to give its customers access to the most exceptional kitchen products.
To assist store management in reaching all store objectives. To ensure the retail store maximizes its sales revenue through excellent customer service, store maintenance, merchandising, and handling product shipments.
- Assists customers in the selection of ZWILLING merchandise, while providing information about the product, materials, technology, and functionality.
- Ensures ZWILLING’s customer service standards are upheld by listening to customer’s wants and needs, and providing product information when required.
- Drive and close sales by utilizing ZWILLING’s selling techniques.
- Maintains store appearance, assists in processing and replenishing merchandise and assist with customer service inquiries.
- Proficient knowledge of ZWILLING’s products and programs, including technology, product information and requirements, merchandise promotions, and advertising.
- Help to support and create a team environment by respecting co-workers
- Adheres to ZWILLING’s brand values and Supervisor competencies
- Maintain superior levels of merchandising in designated areas in the store, ensuring that product displays are attractive, space efficient, and secure.
- Assist the management team in the training and supervising of part-time employees.
- Handle cash register transactions with 100% accuracy, and maintain workable register floats at all times.
- Accurately complete bank deposits and maintain balancing information file.
- Comply with retail policies regarding inventory control, sales procedures, etc.
- Perform daily maintenance of the store and store fixtures to ensure neatness is upheld.
- Enforce existing store standards in the absence of store manager or assistant manager.
- Ensure building security is upheld by proper use of alarm systems and store security devices.
- Ensure that store is opened and closed in accordance with existing plaza hours of business.
- Develop a working knowledge of the high-end kitchenware specialty business, including knowledge of competitor’s products and prices.
- Other duties as required by store management
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Ability to work a varied schedule including weekends, evenings and statutory holidays.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 12 kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 34 kg.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years retail experience with a basic understanding of team leading.
No phone calls or recruiting agencies please.
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Canada Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Should you require accommodations, please be sure to inform Human Resources during the application process.
Pay Type Hourly Job Start Date Saturday, July 24, 2021