- Managing all aspects of social media influencer campaigns, from developing turnkey proposals, to reporting, to customer success.
- Researching social media influencers and conducting due diligence on behalf of clients.
- Crafting proposals and reports for clients
- Reaching out and communicating with influencers on a regular basis
- Communicating with brands and ad agencies to ensure campaigns are running successfully and on target
- Monitoring and responding to influencer questions and issues
- Assisting with other influencer related activities
- Providing support to Influicity clients
Job Type / Category
Influicity works with Fortune 500 companies who are investing aggressively in their influencer marketing programs. In the position of Social Media Manager - influencer marketing, you will work directly with clients, running influencer programs while wearing several hats.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, target-driven, and thrives in a fast paced environment. You will be working across different categories and customer segments, liaising between sales, influencers, and clients. This is a high velocity, client-facing role requiring deep industry expertise and a proven ability for executing large advertising deals.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Our ideal candidate must be...
- Extremely familiar with the world of social media influencers and content creators
- Articulate and well-spoken, both verbally and written
- Supremely comfortable with social media platforms, software tools, tech, and digital trends.
- Collaborative and hard-driving with a work ethic to succeed.
- Superior in social and inter-personal skills with demonstrated ability to work independently
- An effective and resourceful problem solver
- Professional in appearance and conduct, energetic, trustworthy and able to maintain discretion
BONUS: If you have experience working with media buying platforms, please let us know (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.)
Influicity (http://influicity.com) is an influencer-first media and technology company. Our media solutions team develops and executes programs for brands like L'Oreal, General Motors, Honeywell, and Bank of America. With our combination of tech, analytics and creative, Influicity is trusted by the world's largest brands to run their social influencer programs and push the boundaries every day.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Ad Agency: 2 years (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Preferred)