DROPLET is a tiny camping trailer start-up company. www.droplet-trailer.com
We build the coolest tiny campers. We are looking for passion. If you are a talented woodworker, prototype builder, maker, cabinet maker, cabinet assembler or just passionate about our product, we want to hear from you.
The assembly worker will work with the assembly team. She (he) will participate in all assembly tasks, will track her (his) progress and will be involved in some inventory and quality control.
- Prepare assembly line, tools and collect parts for next job
- Assemble parts
- Track and report progress
- Clean up and keep tools organized
- Report problems
- Suggest process improvements. Design new fixture and jigs to improve quality and process.
- Build new fixture and jigs to improve quality and process.
- Follow work instructions
- Fill up time sheets and report variances
- Track and Report inventory levels
- Report quality issues
- Suggest improvements
- Report safety concerns
If you're a passionate maker with a deep respect of the customer if You love the outdoors and want to work on a cool product, send us your resume.
We don't want to lose your time nor ours. We'll reply to every application that shows interest and knowledge of our products - > www.droplet-trailer.com
Thanks for reading!
Keywords: Cabinet maker, cabinet assembler, woodworking, woodworker, maker, builder, wood finisher, RV assembler, prototyping, handyman.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract, Casual, Freelance, ...
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour