OZ Optics Limited is a leading worldwide supplier of fiber optic products, test equipment and sensors. It is located in Canada's capital city of Ottawa and established in 1985.
- Every employee receives full benefits including medical, dental, optical and life insurance with the premiums paid for by OZ Optics.
- Opportunity to work along side with subject matter experts in fiber optics
- Opportunity to work on world-class products with cutting-edge technologies
- Best recreational facilities company can offer. Squash and basketball courts, weight-training rooms, indoor pool, sauna, and hot tub for use by employees
- Staff events - adult and children's holiday parties, Easter egg hunt, family summer barbeque, and soccer games.
- Free on-site parking
The Customer Service Manager is to coordinate and supervise the day-to-day operations of the Order Desk and Customer Service Department. Ensure all documentation, processes and procedures are followed for Orders Acceptance, Change Orders, Cancellations and R.M.A.’s.
This position will also act as the business process owner for ERP sales cycle, Maximizer Customer database and will take ownership for fast tracking orders, analyzing processes and training.
This position is responsible for daily order cycle: IOA, SOA, Change Orders, Cancellations, RMA On-time order release to production and Customer Satisfaction.
- Monitoring and delegating workload of order administration staff.
- Training order administration, customer service staff in all aspects of their duties and responsibilities.
- Coordinating all customer communication issues including change orders, discrepancies, acknowledgment of C.P.O.’s and verification of customer requirements.
- Liaising with Shipping, Production, Material Management, Engineering, Accounting and Sales departments as required.
- Reporting any problems that might impact customer deliveries.
- Preparing staff evaluations, as per requirements
- Preparing reports for present to Executive Management as required.
- Post secondary education in sales or business would be an asset.
· 3 years plus managing customer service, preferable in a manufacturing environment, high tech preferred.
· Strong people and customer communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Supervisory skills.
- Experience with ERP/MRP system or similar computerized order entry system.
- Excellent computer database skills, particularly Maximizer and Excel spreadsheets.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Managing Customer Service in Manufacturing environment: 3 years (Required)