Vertex is currently accepting applications for full time, permanent Hydro-Vac Operators in Lloydminster, AB and surrounding area. The successful candidates must be experienced hydro-vac operators and have valid oilfield safety tickets.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Competitive Wages
- Benefit Package
- Work/Life Balance
- Flexible Shifts
- Modern Fleet of Equipment
- Safe Work Environment
- Valid Class 1 or 3 driver’s license with a clean abstract
- 1-3 years of Hydro Vac experience is an asset
- Possess safety tickets including but not limited to First Aid/CPR, Construction Safety Training (CSTS), Ground Disturbance, Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG), Confined Space and H2S Alive
- Demonstrate a commitment to environmental compliance and safe work practices
- Ability to work independently while managing time and productivity
- Must be in good health and physical condition to perform duties assigned
- Integrity and reliability, willing to accept after hour calls when necessary
- Responsible for the successful completion of hydro excavation projects including: utility line exposure, debris removal, slot trenching, and digging
- Set-up and inspect grounding and/or bonding procedures for hydro-vac operation
- Ensure customer and client satisfaction by providing excellent customer service at all times
- Complete daily scheduled services in a timely manner
- Operate hydro-vac trucks and equipment in a safe and professional manner
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork and documentation properly within set time lines; this includes daily logs, dispatch and trip reports, demurrage and time sheets
- Perform pre and post trip inspections, follow company policies and procedures for routine maintenance, perform general housekeeping to ensure units are operating properly and report any inefficiency to Supervisor
- Follow all local, provincial and federal compliance regulations and rules
- Safely observe all company operating guidelines and procedures
- Observe all company environmental health and safety operating guidelines
- This position will be based out of Lloydminster, AB, Hardisty, AB and surrounding area.
- Compensation is commensurate with experience
- Camp Positions available
With a track record of success, Vertex provides a fast-paced environment where people thrive. We recognize that each member brings a valuable skill-set to the Vertex team and we make health, safety and community well-being a priority by supporting numerous endeavors at each of our locations across North America.
At Vertex, we value teamwork through collaboration and provide support across the entire organization. If you think you have what it takes to play for the Vertex team, please apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hydro Vac: 2 years (Preferred)
- Lloydminster, AB (Preferred)
- Class 3 Drivers License (Preferred)
- Class 1 Drivers License (Preferred)