Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada is a national not-for-profit organization dedicated to reaching every Canadian affected by a brain tumour through support, education, information and research.
As the Records Coordinator reporting to the CEO, you will contribute to Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada’s information processing, records integrity and operational processes in accordance with ethical, accountable and efficient policies and procedures.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Collaborate with the Systems team to create an annual workplan that supports the strategic direction of the organization.
- Responsible for the processing of all Programs and Services information in Raiser’s Edge and related systems.
- Responsible for the development and running of queries and reports for all Programs and Services related inquiries.
- Analyze data and make recommendations as it pertains to Programs and Services.
- Oversee and assist with the filling of all requests for information.
- Participate in other projects as required.
- 1-2 years experience working in a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Experience working with the Blackbaud suite of products would be asset.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to work collaboratively and as part of a team.
- A positive attitude is a must along with the ability to work independently.
- Vulnerable screening check required
- Fluency in French and English would be an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Data Entry: 1 year (Required)