Welcome to Bonduelle! If today we are present on all North American tables, it is because we have cultivated a spirit of initiative, ours as well as that of our 3,000 employees. At Bonduelle, the corporate culture has only one ambition, to allow everyone to achieve their full potential by developing useful skills for tomorrow, by recognizing everyone's efforts and by offering the means to implement ideas.
To support our growth, we are looking for a Accounting Analyst.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the Accounting Analyst will be responsible for:
- Participation in the monthly closing process (Intragroup, reconciliations, consolidation package...);
- Analyze administrative expenses and explain the variances;
- Review the balance sheet accounts, charges and income;
- Produce various accounting and management reports;
- Prepare journal entries;
- Participation in the improvement of accounting processes;
- Involvement in the budget process;
- Participate in the verification process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance;
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel;
- Functional English and French is essential.
- Skills and knowledge required:
- Interpersonal skills;
- Quick learning.
- Asset :
- Accounting title (CPA);
- Knowledge of Cognos software.
- Work conditions:
- Office located in St-Denis/Richelieu then Brossard in the 1st half of 2021.
Although all job applications are taken into consideration, only the selected candidates will be contacted.
Bonduelle is committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all represented groups in order to build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and depend on.
- Assurance maladie complémentaire
- Assurance invalidité
- Congés de vacances et compensatoires
- Nourriture à prix réduit ou gratuite
- Régimes de participation des employés aux bénéfices
- Horaires flexibles
- Assurance dentaire
- Assurance vie
- Stationnement sur place
- Tenue décontractée
- Événements d'entreprise
- Abonnement au gym
- Congé parental
- Programme d'aide aux employés
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30,455.00 to $58,975.00 /year
- Accounting Analyst: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Accounting title (CPA) (Preferred)