We are seeking a motivated and energetic individual to join our team.
Our busy boarding facility currently has a position available for a part-time Kennel Attendant.
- feeding, walking, cleaning, bathing & administering oral medications to dog, cats and small mammals in our boarding facility
- this position involves a large amount of cleaning
- must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- shifts available are evenings and weekends only
Experience with handling animals and general knowledge of animal behavior is required.
We are not located on bus routes, you must be able to provide your own, reliable transportation.
While we thank all those who apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Students are welcome to apply to this position.
Job Type: Part-time
- Animal Handing: 1 year (Preferred)