Join a community that fosters meaningful relationships based on respect and compassion.
We will invest in your future by providing orientation, mentorship, lifelong learning and career opportunities.
We promote a healthy, safe and supportive work environment.
Our values based organization promotes a culture where everyone’s unique contribution matters.
Please send your updated resume and cover letter in one document, quoting the file number in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Katie Belisle Recruitment & Staffing Specialist, 613 -544-4900 x 53454 for a complete list of duties, responsibilities or inquiries.
We are committed to inclusive and accessible employment practices. Please notify the abov if you require an accommodation to fully
participate in the h ring process or require recruitme t documents in French.
Dietary Aide, Food & Nutrition Services
Casual (2 Positions)
Providence Manor Long Term Care
$20.51 - $21.61
The Dietary Aide provides meal service to Residents, assisting in tray assembly or serving in the Dining Room, as well
as to staff in the Cafeteria. The Dietary Aide is also responsible for performing dishwashing duties. The Dietary Aide
adheres to standards set by Providence Manor, the Occupational Health and Safety Act, the Public Health Act and the
Ministry of Health and Long Term Care.
Education & Experience: Key Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Minimum of grade 12
Enrollment in a Food
Service Worker training
program (education must
be successfully completed
within 3 years of date of
- Demonstrated understanding and commitment to health and safety policies,
procedures and applicable legislation
- Ability to organize work effectively
- A kind, understanding, and patient nature for dealing with elderly residents
- Demonstrated interest in working with the elderly
- Ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, quickly and efficiently; manage a full
workload and meet deadlines
- Recent related food-service experience is an asset
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player
- Demonstrated ability to attend work regularly