For over 35 years, our company, an industry-leading manufacturer and distributor of high quality consumer electronics products has set the standard for excellence in every product category we offer. Our focus is on providing the best in performance and value, while continually pushing the boundaries in design and quality. We are a highly vertically integrated manufacturer encompassing wood cabinet construction, paint and finishing, electronics, injection molding and assembly.
The Maintenance Technician works with the other maintenance staff to maintain, diagnose and repair production equipment in our facility. New equipment installation and continuing improvement are also goals for this position.
- streamlining the production machines to adhere to Lean Manufacturing practices
- perform machine set up and repair on production equipment
- perform preventative maintenance routines on production equipment
- troubleshoot and repair production equipment
- assist in installation and debugging of new equipment
- record maintenance data to monitor equipment performance
- building maintenance (e.g. drywall, painting, changing lightbulbs, etc.)
- other duties, as assigned.
- minimum 3-5 years experience in plumbing/HVAC/electrical and/or general machine repair
- 3- 5 years experience in Electronics Production Machine Programming and Maintenance
- demonstrated attention to detail
- must be able to analyze, troubleshoot and repair equipment with minimum guidance or process interruption
- PLC, Pneumatic, and Hydraulic experience an asset.
- excellent spoken and written English
- ability to work off hours, when needed
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 to $24.00 /hour
- Maintenance Technician: 3 years (Required)