We are an importer/distributor of finished textile goods. Operations include handling and packaging of finished goods (no manufacturing). Currently seeking individual that are:
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, organized and positive warehouse environment.
- Ability to frequently lift, push, and slide packages that typically weigh up to 50 lbs, and may weigh up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to work full-time, 40 hours per week.
- Attention to detail and good time management skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Helping load & unload merchandise to and from trucks/trailers/containers
- Sorting and organizing merchandise by product
- Packing, bagging, sorting and unpacking of materials
- Locating items in warehouse for floor staff
- Retrieving samples of product
- Maintaining accurate inventory records
- Routing merchandise to appropriate storage areas
- Stocking merchandise on shelves
- Ensuring warehouse is clean and tidy
- Maintaining health & safety standard in accordance to company policies
CSA approved steel-toed shoes required.
Forklift and reach driving experience and warehouse experience is preferred, but not required.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $16.00-17.00 /hour
Reference ID: 01302020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Scarborough, ON (Preferred)