The Inventory Coordinator is responsible for managing raw materials and finished goods inventory processes and executing inventory transactions.
- Manage the periodic inventory reporting, analysis and cycle count program
- Manage aged inventory, obsolescence and nonconforming material dispositions
- Manage and execute periodic Contract Manufacturer inventory replenishment cycles
- Coordinate the supply of chemicals to the Contract Manufacturers.
- Receiving of inbound materials including:
- Checking material against bill of lading, and signing receipts
- Ensuring all other paperwork and inventory control documentation is completed
- Ensuring the timely, accurate entry of information into Quick Books
- Receiving and storing raw materials and packaging deliveries.
- Putting materials away into appropriate locations.
- FG Order picking
- Perform receiving transactions in inventory system (e.g. from P.O.s and Aged inventory)
- Create work orders for internal production of assemblies and chemicals and pick
- Assist with purchasing and shipping roles in peak load situations or as the prime in a
- Maintain various Supply Chain Metrics
- Other duties deemed appropriate for an Inventory Coordinator
- College education or equivalent in a relevant supply chain discipline or equivalent
combination of job experience and training.
- Experience in inventory management and/or a related Supply Chain discipline that may
include purchasing, receiving and logistics
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Exposure to accounting/ERP type software would be preferred
- Ability to complete repetitive tasks and work in a team atmosphere
- Ability to understand and follow procedures and processes
- Good communication skills and confidence in highlighting quality issues.
- Must be physically fit and be able to lift up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Organizational skills required
- Demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- A reliable team player with a great attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Good attendance and punctuality are essential
At DNA Genotek, we are committed to building and preserving an accessible, welcoming, supportive, fair, and inclusive environment.
Accommodations are available to support prospective employees during the recruitment and hiring process. Should you require any accommodations, please advise us in advance so that we can work with you to find a suitable accommodation.