We have over 50 years of selling experience with the newest and coolest technologies for the home, office and car. We have moved to a larger location and require another team member to join us.
Job Description: The Order Processor plays an integral role to maintaining a seamless, best-in-class customer experience as it relates to processing website orders. The order processor will be responsible for creating accurate invoicing, collection of payments and detail to keying. Strong communication, organization and customer service is an imperative part of this role.
- Organize orders on a timely basis to be processed daily
- Attention to order and online detail
- Adhere to strict deadlines
- Proficiency with computers and quick learner
- Experience with word press and business visions an asset
- Full time availability and willingness to work weekends
- Ensure that all relevant products are entered on the customers invoice
- Follow written upload procedures with full attention to detail.
- Provide world-class phone, email and support as needed.
- Order management, auditing, and fulfillment resolution support as required.
- Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors.
- Keen eye for detail, organization, and quality, with strong documentation and information analysis skills.
- Knowledge of online marketplaces, order processing and e-commerce an asset
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems and online selling websites like Amazon.ca, New Egg.ca and Shop.ca.
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority while maintaining a high level of accuracy and follow-up.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Professional email etiquette, written and verbal skills, with strong listening and clear communication skills.
- Practical problem solving and conflict resolution skills, with an ability to think outside the box.
- Knowledge of WordPress, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office Suite, and HTML.
- Knowledge of additional language - French preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)