Langille's is seeking an experienced, well-organized professional to dispatch and manage our drivers/operators and our fleet of tractors, end dumps, roll-offs, tilt-n-loads, heavy wreckers, float trailers, loaders, excavators, lift trucks and material handlers.
- Fleet maintenance coordinator
- MTO / DOT
Experience is a must.
- Grade 8 Diploma
- PhD in scrap metal relocation ;)
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Organized! Organized! Organized!
- Computer literate
Additional Notable Skills
- Able to leap buildings in a single bound
- Juggling professional
- Giver of bear hugs when situations arise
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 to $999,999,999.00 /year
- fleet maintenance: 3 years (Preferred)
- dispatching: 5 years (Preferred)
- Spanish (Required)